CHANCE

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

CARSON

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

14 WEEKS!!!

Well our house is getting closer to completion! They said that we would now close by the beginning of November. We're so excited that we'll be in before Thanksgiving...and it gives us some more time to get things done in the new home!



We're now officially done with our 1st trimester! I was feeling a lot better-not as nauseated and more energy, but the last couple of days I've been feeling extra yucky! I officially "got sick" for the first time....I was coming in the door and only made it to the kitchen sink. But to have a healthy, growing baby- it's more than worth it!
Here are some recent pictures of the growing baby bump. It's seems like it's grown SO much in the last couple of weeks. I can't believe it! Friends have shared tricks of the trade with me so my regular clothes will fit a little longer...the rubber band trick is great right now....so my jeans don't fly open with the top button open. And I just ordered the bellaband. I hear it's a life saver! My next doctor's appointment is Oct 7th. We will then schedule the ultrasound to find out the sex...which should be by the 1st week in November at the latest. Can't wait to find out? Any of you have predictions??? I promise to share the happy news!

Jon's traveling a lot the next couple months. So please pray for his safe travels!



4 comments:

  1. So excited for you guys! Can't wait to find out if its a boy or a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great. I didn't bother with trying to make my old clothes fit. I bought a couple of pair of pants one size up. That way I could wear them on the way down and get out of maternity clothes :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute- and you are still so tiny!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete