A week ago I got a phone call from a dermatologist Dr. office who was looking for an RN. They got my resume from another doctor's office I had applied with at least a month ago. I said I'd come in to interview. First I met with the office manager and then they called me for a second interview with the Dr. She was very nice and I liked everyone in the office. I knew they were interviewing other people also and since I'm pregnant and had to already request some days off I honestly didn't think I'd get the job. But I did, so I feel very blessed that God brought this opportunity my way. The staffing agency I did some work for was ideal, but they simply don't have as much work available as I need. I start work Monday morning!!
The doctor just moved here and is renting space while building an office nearby. The location is great...it will only be about 10 min from our house. I'm excited to learn something entirely different than neonates. Hope things go well Monday!
44% Off Graco Pack ‘n Play Snuggle Seat Playard
6 years ago


Congrats - great news on the job so that you don't have to work nights! We're so excited that everything looks good for your baby boy - will say prayers about the CPC!
ReplyDelete