God has decided to make Chance a big brother! He will get a baby brother or sister August 28, 2011. God is so good and we're beyond thankful for this blessing! After everything we went through to get pregnant the first time this came as a total surprise. We had totally surrendered ourselves to whatever God had planned for any future children. He sure moved quickly this time around :) Our babies will be 17 1/2 months apart. We had the first doctor's appointment this week and baby #2 has a strong heartbeat at 165! Our hearts are filled with the most sincere gratitude for another extraordinary gift!
44% Off Graco Pack ‘n Play Snuggle Seat Playard
6 years ago


I am so glad you posted this. I am so excited for you guys and it is so hard for me to keep my mouth shut! I can't wait to meet my newest niece/nephew. Grayson prays every night for the baby to get here soon. We are beyond thrilled for you and Jon! The Lord is faithful and good!
ReplyDelete