After Jon and I went round and round with names for our first son we both wanted to come to an agreement on this child's name. His name is Carson Jack. Since Jon picked Chance's middle name (Major- after Jon's wonderful grandfather) I decided on Carson's middle name. Jack is after my Dad. He was my Dad-- not because he had to be, but because he chose to be.
Carson has become very active, especially at night! Lots of gymnastics! Between the constant movements, frequent potty trips and heartburn God is preparing me for less sleep in the months to come!
Like I said from the beginning... this pregnancy is totally different than my previous one! I guess that trend is going to continue. I still have a complete placenta previa and therefore will have a c-section around 38 weeks. PLEASE pray for a complication-free rest of the pregnancy and delivery and most of all a HEALTHY, TERM baby! Also, for the doctor's and staff who will take care of us. I've never had major surgery before and am obviously nervous about the possible complications with that.
Chance is as wild as ever! Constantly going! He seems to be learning new words all the time. Today is was "shoe." He can follow simple requests majority of the time. My sweet little boy has also picked up a little bit of a temper. If he has his mind set on something and you get in his way...he'll let you know! It's so strange how just recently when I look at him I see such a little boy, not just my baby. Completely amazing how quickly they grow up!!!
Some pictures of our trip into DC. We had lunch at Lafayette Park (next to the White House.) Chance has great fun running after the ducks and squirrels. Sorry I didn't get better pictures.


so cute. many prayers your way. can't wait to meet carson
ReplyDeleteI will pray for ya! I know how you feel my c-section was my only major surgery. I was VERY nervous. Turns out it's not that bad of a recovery and I did just fine. I bet you will too! : )
ReplyDeleteKristi...thanks for the encouragement!!
ReplyDelete