CHANCE

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

CARSON

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New pictures

Hope everyone had a wonderful Independence Day! We're so thankful for all those who serve our country so that we may enjoy our freedom!!! We celebrated with some friends that came over with their daughter. I think Chance has a new girlfriend :) Our street also had a block party, which was fun to meet some neighbors. It was awfully hot though (even by Texas standards.) So, I didn't have Chance out too long...even though he seems to like to sleep outside. He'll be hot and sweaty and fall sound asleep.
We've been working on naps a lot lately. I have realized the importance of nap time!! He's so much happier and sleeps better at night when he's had good naps. His morning nap he now takes without any difficulty. The afternoon nap, however, he will only sleep if I'm laying down with him. Therefore, I lay down with him. I'm so blessed to have the opportunity to do that. I guess what I've discovered after reading many different theories on infant sleeping is that every baby is different. Different approaches work for different kids and we will figure it all out in time! For now he's perfection!!

Here are the latest pics of our sweet angel!





Here are a couple 4th of July pictures. Chance is dressed and ready for church and then ready for the party!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I know that guy holding baby Charlotte! Cute pic of the guys with the babies. Chance's eyes are GORGEOUS! Hey, we still nap with Jackson sometimes. Do whatever works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving his super long eyelashes! He's so cute !

    ReplyDelete