CHANCE

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

CARSON

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fun times!!

We took Chance to the neighborhood pool last week. He's been in the pool before but I think he's just now getting used to the concept. He enjoyed playing with us in the water, as evident by his happy face. He's been giving lots of smiles and giggles! This is such a fun age!!


Jon was working for Father's Day so we celebrated the day before. I got Jon's wedding ring engraved with our son's birthdate which is alongside our wedding date. Chance got him a personalized T-shirt. Jon's been sporting his new shirt very frequently. I think it's a hit! Here's a picture of my sweet boys!! Oh, my goodness I love them!!


Chance is trying to look like Daddy wearing his shades!



Our happy baby! He loves to play SUPER BABY!

1 comment:

  1. Chance is getting so big and so cute! How are you adjusting to your new home and life?!

    ReplyDelete