We had dinner together as a family for the first time the other night. Chance sat at the table with us as we all enjoyed our dinner. Chance is loving getting to taste some solid foods, but they do make a little more of a mess. He is so curious about everything and wants to touch anything in his view. The other night he literally grabbed his spoon from me as if telling me, "No Mom, I want to do it myself." Then he reached his hand into his bowl of rice cereal and proceeded to spill it all over himself. I loved every second of that mess!! I love watching him discover new things! (Sorry no picture of that precious moment.)
Chance has always been a fan of music and recently he's been mesmerized by Praise Baby-God of Wonders. Usually he's so easily distracted by anything around him. But when he was watching this DVD there wasn't anything else that could possibly get his attention....not even his mom taking a picture.


precious
ReplyDelete