CHANCE

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

CARSON

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Chance likes the boppy pillow!

Chance does not like to be on his back, but if we need to put him down for a minute he likes the boppy pillow. He won't sleep in his bassinet at all, but he will sleep in the napper part of the pack 'n play. Thank goodness for that! I think he just loves to be held and will only sleep if he thinks he's still in someone's arms. Honestly, it works out okay because we love holding him all the time, however, at night we do need to attempt to get a little bit of sleep. Jon has gone back to work this week so he has to function on full metal capacity and needs more sleep. He has been so sweet though and will give a bottle with pumped milk for the 5am feed before he heads to work. Of course I can't ever sleep though any of Chance's little whimpers (which means no sleep for me) so I get the privilege of seeing how precious they are together!! God has blessed us so much!





1 comment:

  1. These are some of the cutest pictures ever!

    Where did you get those adorable boppy covers?? I love the one with the print!

    ReplyDelete