CHANCE

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

CARSON

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

Meet our sweet son: Chance Major Crockett

What an exciting night!! I've said all along this child was a night owl and I was right! Last night around 11pm I was in bed trying to go to sleep and my water broke. I awoke Jon and after speaking to the doctor we gathered our bags and headed for the hospital. They started pitocin since my water was broken and I wasn't having any contractions on my own. I progressed from 1cm to 4cm in 2 hours with contractions every 1.5-2 minutes. About that time I requested an epidural....which was wonderful for contractions, but didn't help when pushing. Chance was so cooperative though and came into the world after only 11 pushes at 9:57am. He weighed 6# 13 oz and was 19 inches long. Thank the Lord, he is a strong, healthy, beautiful baby boy! Jon and i aren't really sure who he looks like yet. Sometimes he looks just like Jon and others times he looks more like me. here are some pictures of our miracle straight from heaven. Many, many thanks for your prayers. We couldn't possibly feel more blessed.
Here are a few pictures from today. Will try to post more soon. But wanted to share a few with everyone.





1 comment: