Just want to say a thanks to the Gainesville fire department. They were so informative and helpful when I went by to get the car seat checked. They gave helpful information about car seat and child safety in the car. What a wonderful service they provide to help keep our babies safe!
I also met with Haymarket Pediatrics and I think I'm going to use them as our pediatrician. I had a pretty long list of questions and the doctor took time to answer everything as well as getting to know our growing family!
We have all the doctors and hospital phone numbers programmed in our phones. Also, Jon gave me a list of numbers so that I will be able to get in touch with him wherever he is. I guess you could say we are as ready as we can be for the big day!!
44% Off Graco Pack ‘n Play Snuggle Seat Playard
6 years ago


Yay - sounds like you are ready. Can't believe he is almost here!!!!
ReplyDelete