CHANCE

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

CARSON

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

First Airplane Ride!

Chance did absolutely wonderful on his first trip on an airplane! He was so amazed by all the people, sights and sounds around him. I carried him in a sling so he could see the world and I had my hands free. I could just see the curiosity in his eyes as he took it all in. He especially liked the air vents above our seat! He laughed and giggled at that. Thanks to Aunt Jen for helping us with our first trip to Texas! We were on our own on the way back, but my sweet boy still did fabulous! Thanks for the prayers for a safe and happy trip!! Here are a few pictures. I was sad I didn't get more pics and get to see more people. We are coming back with Jon at the end of July and are hoping to introduce Chance to more of you then!





No comments:

Post a Comment