This weekend was so much fun! My friend Carrie was visiting and had never been to DC, so we went to see some of the important tourist attractions. MANY thanks to a nice security guard who gave us his parking spot right off Constitution Ave. We just asked him where we should park and he offered us his own spot. SO NICE! We offered to bring him some lunch for his generosity, but he declined. We were especially thankful because the weather had been great during our outdoor sightseeing, but once we were winding things up it started to rain. Chance was high and dry in his stroller while I was running with the stroller and poor Carrie ran while holding my broken umbrella above us (it wouldn't stay up.) It was quite a sight I'm sure. We made it to our conveniently located parking spot and got everything settled in the car and then it started to pour! If that nice man wouldn't have given us that premium spot we would have been caught in a total down pour! Thank you Mr. Security Guard!! Might I add that it was especially difficult to run all that way while cracking up laughing! Laughter with friends really is the best medicine!


How fun! I bet you guys had a great time!
ReplyDeleteYou look so great Robin! Chance is a cutie too!
ReplyDelete